Become a business water partner
At AquaSwitch, we pride ourselves on offering the market-leading business water comparison service. Work with AquaSwitch today to find the best deals for your customer.
Why work with us:
- We work with 98% of the suppliers in the non-household water market.
- Utilise our market-leading water comparison technology.
- We always put our customers first, with no pushy sales tactics.
- We’re consistently rated 5* on Trustpilot.
- We have a team of in-house water experts on hand to resolve any issues.
The AquaSwitch partner programme
Our partner program gives you easy access to the water market. If you refer your customer to AquaSwitch, we’ll help your customer through the process of comparing and switching water suppliers. If your customer takes advantage of one of our deals and completes a switch, we’ll provide you with 35% of any commission received.
A broker of commercial energy, telecoms, insurance or other products, and you wish to help your customer benefit from the savings available in the water market.
Occupies at least one non-household property in England or Scotland that uses over £5,000 on water services each year.
- Talk to your customer about the savings now available in the water market.
- Get your customer to sign our dual-branded LOA.
- Submit your signed LOA and a few details in our form below.
- We’ll collect quotes from suppliers from across the water market.
- We’ll provide a business water comparison report to your customer, presenting our quotes showing the savings available compared to their current tariff.
- Our team of water experts will be on hand to answer any questions your customer may have.
- If your customer takes advantage of one of our deals, we’ll arrange all the necessary paperwork.
- We’ll collect an e-sign from your customer and start the switching process.
- We’ll provide termination notices to the old supplier and manage any switching issues.
- Upon go-live, we’ll inform you of the expected amounts and timing of commission payments (in line with the terms of our introducer agreement with the new supplier).
- When we receive commission payments, we’ll request a sales invoice from you and pay the partnership commission share within 45 days.
- We’ll never upsell Energy, Telecoms or other products to your customer.
- Your customer will get the same 5* service as businesses that come to us directly.
- We’ll keep you updated at every step of the process.
Got any questions?
Book a meeting with one of our experts to discuss the broker channel today.
Complete our dual LOA first before you submit your full details below: