Combine your water and wastewater usage into one consolidated business water bill with ease.
This is the perfect solution for large businesses with multiple properties and numerous water tariffs that want to manage it online with one simple consolidated bill.
Having all your water costs on one bill allows you to spot any inconsistent consumption usage and opportunities to save money and improve efficiencies.
This solution allows you to set up one contract and payment plan to cover water and wastewater charges across all your sites, significantly reducing the administrative burden.
What is water bill consolidation?
Water bill consolidation is the process of merging your current water charges linked to multiple sites for you to manage them in one place.
Consolidation lets you understand your current water usage and identify where to improve water consumption efficiency. Having all your business premises in one simple portal allows you to compare usage to spot any potential inefficiencies, including water leaks.
Which businesses will benefit from consolidated billing?
Businesses that benefit from consolidated billing are larger, typically with multiple sites. Businesses with sites across the country often receive water bills from many different water suppliers, each using different tariffs for water, wastewater, drainage and trade effluent charges.
This process can become time-consuming and expensive as you juggle multiple suppliers, charges and payment plans. Additionally, if there is any problem with your billing or water supply, you will have to deal with many different customer service teams.
This is when you must consider the benefits of consolidating billing and how it can help you as a multi-site business.
What are the benefits of consolidating your water bill?
- Spot inconsistencies with your water usage. With water bill consolidation, you can easily view each site’s water consumption and compare them within the same portal. You’ll easily spot if one site uses much more water than another, allowing you to inspect and solve any water inefficiencies.
- Save time and money. Consolidated billing allows you to manage your water usage in one place, saving time trawling through multiple suppliers’ platforms each month. By consolidating your bills, you can spot where you’re spending more money and change those historical suppliers to a new, cost-effective tariff.
- Manage your billing online. Managing water bills across multiple sites and suppliers becomes increasingly time-consuming and taxing. By having one monthly bill available online, the process for approval and payment becomes seamless.
- Reduce your overall costs. By moving all your water charges to a single supplier, you’ll benefit from a reduced overall tariff. We’ve found that large businesses can make an overall saving of up to 20%.
How do you consolidate business water bills?
The first step to consolidating water bills is to arrange a consolidated quote from an individual supplier. This quote shows you the contract available for moving all your properties to a single supplier. In this process, you’ll find out how much you can save overall from consolidating your water bills.
The AquaSwitch multi-site process takes the hassle out of this process by arranging the quotation process on your behalf. We’ll present a clear comparison between your current charges and suppliers that offer a consolidated alternative.
To start the multi-site process, all we need is:
- The name of your business
- The head office of your business
- Your supply point identification number (SPID) at your head office*
- Contact details
Once we have this information, we will then start work on collating consolidated water quotes.
If you decide that your business can benefit from switching all properties to a new supplier, we will handle the switching process on your behalf, liaising between old and new suppliers to resolve any issues.
Which suppliers offer water bill consolidation
AquaSwitch works with several water suppliers that offer water bill consolidation.
- Business Stream
- Castle Water
- Clear Business
- First Business Water
- SES Business
- Source for Business
- Water Plus
- Water 2 Business
View our complete list of business water suppliers.
You can also use our business water comparison service to request quotes for your business.